Marketing Content Writer
VSA Partners is a design-driven branding and marketing company.
VSA was founded as a design firm more than 30 years ago with the belief that design is not only a craft, but a tool for achieving business objectives. As design thinkers, we approach business challenges holistically and aim to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising.
We are looking for a Marketing Content Writer. This person will learn the cyclical relationship between agency reputation and growth. This role will assist the Marketing team to build brand awareness and expand social/digital efforts and content development. This includes responding to requests for proposals, writing case studies, news content, thought leadership, and social media posts. This person will work hand in hand with the marketing team to develop an understanding of the company itself, the industry at large and the best way to articulate our brand story in the marketplace.
VSA Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive, equitable environment for all employees. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need.
- Working with senior staff and the marketing team to produce responses to requests for proposals, presentations, research, and content in alignment with VSA brand standards.
- Assist in creating marketing content, including news content, thought leadership pieces, case studies, press releases and social media content.
- Manage content calendar for VSA’s social and digital efforts, along with serving as liaison between multiple VSA stakeholders to gather content and assets.
- Stay up to date with key industry publications and content types in order to build a library database of potential opportunities for publication, both in terms of pitching story ideas to editors and submitting op-eds and other content.
- Audit competitors across traditional and social media.
- Work closely with Associate Director of Business Development and CMO to ensure the VSA voice carries through across proposals, news stories, social and digital media, press releases and case studies.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 1-3 years working experience in a marketing/PR role, experience at a creative agency or design firm is a plus.
- An undergraduate degree.
- Working knowledge of Keynote, Microsoft Office programs and primary social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn).
- Experience leveraging written, verbal, and visual communication skills within a marketing function
- Interest in or experience in a design driven environment, with a desire to learn more and stay on top of industry trends.
- Basic understanding of the role content marketing plays in advancing a brand’s position in the marketplace.
- Strong research skills and the ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team; dealing with ambiguity and multiple priorities.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; self-starter and problem-solver.
- A sense of humor!